Engagements and Experience
SFG Consulting service offerings are
supported by a history of success in these areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Policy and Governance
- Training Program Development and Management
- Leadership and Project Management
of representative engagements are provided.
ing accountabilities and communication.
Establishing consistent performance
measurement criteria for technical objectives.
Gaining acceptance at the nuclear stations.
Guided buyer activity.
Served as the basis for buyer performance
- Enhancing the infrastructure.
- Planning, managing, and auditing a
consortium of subcontractors.
- Strengthening external communication.
- Establishing a safety program.
- Identifying marketing initiatives.
Identified critical issues and programs for
improvement.Capped all business unit budgets over a
five-year projection for an average planning year total of $3.2
initial business plan for information technology corporation that supports
business development in the public sector and enables the corporation to
policies defining requirements for
- Use of derivatives in financial risk management.
- Corporate compliance with laws and
- Environmental leadership.
- Training and development.
- Life cycle management.
- Corporate ethics.
- Diversity management.
- Confidentiality of information.
and implemented eleo:p>
- Acted as a culture change catalyst.
- Inspired teaming between nuclear stations
and oversight groups.
- Won a c
- Increased operator efficiency.
- Promoted acceptance of electronic
information systems throughout the company.
a variety of training programs and manuals pertaining to information
technology, project management, corporate policy, internal control, records
management, management skills, and culture enhancement.
training program for basic project management that
Discusses the purpose and value of policy
- Defines project components and success factors.
- Involves in-class project planning.
- Utilizes situational scenarios for
practicing team skills.
- Introduces electronic tracking tools.
Includes sample documents, tracking matrix
for comprehensive writing projects, and in-class document writing.
comprehensive computer training program that enabled the electronic
information exchange between IBM and Wang users at six nuclear stations and
an operational training facility.
training program for basic project management that includes a discussion of
project components and success factors, in-class project planning, situational
scenarios for practicing team skills, and an introduction to electronic
Managed a variety of comprehensive corporate programs
pertaining to Strategic Planning, Business Planning, Corporate Policy and
Control, and Training.
<< Top of